Mayfield FOCUS Committee on Parks and Rec. to meet Sept. 12 | Community Spirit
MAYFIELD, KY (KFVS) - The first meeting of the Focus Committee for Parks and Recreation will be Wednesday, September 12 at 5 p.m. at City Hall in the Council Chambers.
John Poole, Chairman for the committee, invites anyone and everyone who has an interest in any of the parks to come and be heard. The group will look at planned improvements to the parks, as well as the overall maintenance and safety for the parks located within the city limits of Mayfield.
“We want this to be an idea time, time for brainstorming, and we’d like input from interested individuals as to what our needs are so that we can develop a plan to make it happen,” said Mayor Teresa Cantrell.
The formation of the City’s Strategic Plan developed five Focus Committees. The other four include Community Development (meeting Wednesday, September 19 at 5 p.m. at City Hall); Marketing and Promotions (meeting not set); Beautification (meetings and workdays already in progress); and Neighborhood Development (meetings already in progress).
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 arrested in McCracken Co. after search of home, meth lab found
- Crash on Old US 45, Lebanon Church Rd. sends 2 to the hospital
- Lane restriction at US 45/US 62 intersection in Paducah starting June 19
- Rain contributed to crash that sent Mayfield teen to hospital
- KYTC: Citizens provide input on improving KY 1286, KY 998