Mayfield-Graves Chamber of Commerce preparing for annual Community Christmas Connection | Community Spirit
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Mayfield-Graves Chamber of Commerce is preparing for their annual Community Christmas Connection Assistance Program.
The program is for children who might have few, if any, gifts during the holiday season. The chamber says in 2011, the program served 1,027 children and 493 families. In the last five years, this program has served 4,881 children and 2,186 families. They say this year the numbers are expected to be higher.
Donations are needed by Dec. 14 for the CCC Christmas Store.
The Family Resources and Youth Services Centers include:
- Mayfield Elementary - Lori Beyer 247-0313
- Central Elementary - Juliana Reyes 674 or 328-4908
- Lowes, Fancy Farm Elementary - Stacey Harris 674 or 328-4845
- Sedalia, Cuba Elementary - 674 or 328-4854
- Symsonia, Farmington Elementary - Jennifer Morris 674 or 328-4868
- Wingo Elementary - Tana Jones 674 or 328-4873
- Graves County Middle - Jean Ann Miller 674 or 328-2970
- Graves County High School - Kaye Horn 674 or 328-4920
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.