13 arrested in early morning drug round up, more arrests expected | Crime
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon says an early morning drug round in Mayfield and Graves County resulted in 13 arrests as of 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, March 20.
Redmon says area agencies met at 5:30 Tuesday morning in Mayfield and began knocking on doors at about 6 a.m. The investigation were conducted by the Graves County Sheriff's Office, the Mayfield Police Department and the Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force. According to Redmon, those agencies were helped in the round up by the Kentucky State Police, the McCracken County Sheriff's Office and the Graves County Jail.
The following people were arrested and taken to the Graves County Jail:
- Terral Starks of Mayfield - Trafficking a controlled substance, first degree
- Richard Poindexter - TCS with-in 100 feet of a school
- Catherine Naylor - Three counts of TCS, first degree
- Geunnie Gee - TCS, first degree
- John Wilson - Two counts of TCS, first degree and TCS, third degree
- Sara Tyler - TCS, first degree
- Amber Kayse - TCS, second degree
- Joy Cullen - TCS, first degree
- Ginger Dees - Two counts of TCS, first offense
- Deloris Jones - TCS, second degree
- Shelia McNeill - Three counts of TCS, second degree
- Jose Melendez - TCS, first degree and three counts of TCS second degree
- William Harris - Four counts of TCS, second degree
Sheriff Redmon says more arrests are expected over the next few days.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.