Chicago man arrested in Mayfield after police search home | Crime
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon says a Chicago native has been arrested in Mayfield after a search warrant was executed at a Water Street home.
Adam Abraham, 30, was charged with trafficking a controlled substance first degree cocaine, possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
According to Redmon, he also had a handgun when deputies and officers of the Mayfield Police Department entered the home. He was charged with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
Redmon said that his Drug Unit received information that illegal drug activity was going on at the home on East Water Street in Mayfield. Officers got a search warrant and found illegal drugs and other items relating to cocaine trafficking in the home.
Abraham was lodged in the Graves County Jail and is awaiting court appearances.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase