Graves Co. Sheriff's Office investigating woman's death | Crime
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon says officers responded to a home in the Baltimore Church area of Wingo on New Year’s Day.
When officers arrived, Redmon says they found Wendy Cook, 52, dead inside her home.
According to Redmon, during an autopsy Wednesday medical examiners determined her death was not by natural causes and he assigned an investigation team on the case.
He said when his office gathers more of the facts of the case he would be able to make a statement on the cause of death.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase