Roadwork to begin on KY 303-Cuba Road | Environment
PADUCAH, KY (KFVS) - A contractor for the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet plans milling and paving work on KY 303/Cuba Road in Graves County starting Tuesday, July 5, 2011.
The project includes KY 303/Cuba Road at the South edge of Mayfield from Wyatt Drive at mile point 16.388 extending northward to mile point 16.853 at KY 121/Paris Road, a distance of 0.265 miles. Milling and an asphalt base coating should be completed on Tuesday. The base coat will be allowed to cure for a couple of days. A finish coat of asphalt will be applied on Friday, July 8th, weather permitting.
Motorists who regularly travel this section of Ky 303/Cuba Road at the South edge of Mayfield should be alert for equipment, flaggers, and construction personnel on the roadway in close proximity to traffic flow. Appropriate caution is required.
About 9,500 vehicles travel this section of KY 303 in an average day.
Copyright 2011 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Early Bird’ deadline for St. Jude Dream Home® giveaway is June 21
- 2 arrested in McCracken Co. after search of home, meth lab found
- Crash on Old US 45, Lebanon Church Rd. sends 2 to the hospital
- Lane restriction at US 45/US 62 intersection in Paducah starting June 19
- Rain contributed to crash that sent Mayfield teen to hospital