Peyton Manning to speak at Graves High School April 20, tickets available | Events
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Tickets for the 2nd Annual Graves County Eagle Foundation “Night with a Champion” featuring Peyton Manning are currently on sale.
These tickets are available at Graves County High School or call 270-856-MANN (6266) or call the toll free number at 1-855-973-9866 (9PEYTON) daily.
There is no limit to what tickets can be purchased. We welcome any groups such as FCA, Church Youth groups, etc. to purchase these tickets. Peyton Manning will speak at Graves County High School’s Eagles Nest on April 20. Ticket Prices will be $25 for General Admission, $50 for Lower Level Bleachers, $75 for Blue Chairbacks, and $100 for Floor seats.
Prior to the Graves County Eagle Foundation “Night with a Champion” an exclusive Peyton Manning Meet and Greet will be held in the GCHS café for Corporate Sponsors only.
If you would like to become a Corporate Sponsor or need more information regarding the “Night with a Champion” event featuring Peyton Manning, please contact Doug Gloyd at email@example.com or 270-674-4884.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase