Mayfield man dies Sunday after he lost control of his car | News
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - A Mayfield man died Sunday after he lost control of his car on KY 464.
According to Kentucky State Police, Timothy Galbreath, 30, was driving his 2002 Ford Focus east on KY 464 on Sunday, July 1 at 4:21 p.m.
Police say the car left the road near the intersection of KY 464 and KY 1710, overturned, and went into a ditch. They say Galbreath was ejected from the car because he was unrestrained. He was pronounced dead on scene by Coroner Phillip McClain.
According to police, witnesses say and the preliminary investigation shows that speed was a factor in the cause of this wreck.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase