Motorcyclist injured in Graves County crash | News
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - A motorcyclist was injured in crash Thursday morning in Graves County.
It happened around 8 a.m. on KY 83.
According to the sheriff's office, Jeffery D. Henderson of Sedalia was eastbound on KY 83 near the Cuba Baptist Church on a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Henderson rounded a curve and lost control of his motorcycle, ran off of the roadway and hit a ditch.
The man was trapped under his motorcycle until a person that lives close by was able to help Henderson by removing the motorcycle from on top of him.
Henderson was taken to Western Baptist Hospital by Mayfield/Graves County EMS.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 arrested in McCracken Co. after search of home, meth lab found
- Crash on Old US 45, Lebanon Church Rd. sends 2 to the hospital
- Lane restriction at US 45/US 62 intersection in Paducah starting June 19
- Rain contributed to crash that sent Mayfield teen to hospital
- KYTC: Citizens provide input on improving KY 1286, KY 998