Peyton Manning to speak at Graves High April 20 | News
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Graves County High School athletic director Doug Gloyd made an announcement to the Graves County Board of Education at its regular monthly meeting Thursday evening, Aug. 16.
He presented a poster, which reads:
Graves County Eagle Foundation presents the 2nd Annual “Night with a Champion” featuring Peyton Manning coming to: Graves County High School April 20, 2013.
Last year, the Graves County Eagle Foundation brought New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow to Graves County. Through ticket sales and corporate contributions, the foundation raised more than $150,000.
Ticket information for Manning’s visit will be announced at a later date.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whitehaven Welcome Center gets state award
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge