Woman killed after collision with semi | News
MAYFIELD, KY (KFVS)- A Mayfield, Kentucky woman is dead following a wreck involving a tractor trailer
According to Kentucky State Police the wreck happened at the intersection of Kentucky 464 and the Kentucky 121 bypass in Mayfield.
State police say Anna Davis, 83, of Mayfield was heading east on 464 and pulled in front of a semi driven by Bradley Bedwell, 35, of Benton.
Investigators say Bedwell's truck couldn't stop in time and hit Davis' car on the driver's side.
Davis died at the scene.
According to Investigators Davis was not wearing a seat belt.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Early Bird’ deadline for St. Jude Dream Home® giveaway is June 21
- 2 arrested in McCracken Co. after search of home, meth lab found
- Crash on Old US 45, Lebanon Church Rd. sends 2 to the hospital
- Lane restriction at US 45/US 62 intersection in Paducah starting June 19
- Rain contributed to crash that sent Mayfield teen to hospital