KHSAA commissioner postpones state competitive cheer championships | News
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Kentucky High School Athletics Association Commissioner Julian Tackett says in the interest of everyone's safety and out of an abundance of caution, the State Competitive Cheer Championships have been postponed and will not be held on Saturday, January 26.
The competition is being rescheduled for Saturday, Feb. 23 at Bowling Green.
Tackett says more details will be forthcoming. The office will work on rescheduling logistics including housing and travel assistance for the schools early next week and be in touch with each and every competing team.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase