Graves High to host parents on postsecondary plans Sept. 4 | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Graves County High School guidance counselors will host a parent information night for parents of both juniors and seniors in the district’s Performing Arts Center, located adjacent to GCHS, Tuesday, September 4.
The meeting for parents of seniors will begin at 5:30 p.m. The meeting for parents of juniors will begin at 7 p.m. Planning for postsecondary goals will be the main topic, along with related subjects. Murray State University associate director of scholarships Christian Cruce will present information at both sessions.
To learn more, phone 270-328-6242 or 674-6242.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McCracken County librarian elected president of national organization
- Whitehaven Welcome Center gets state award
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game