Cuba Elementary students named 'King and Queen of Art' | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Cuba Elementary students have the opportunity to be named "King and Queen of Art" during their weekly art class.
According to art teacher Sherry Darnall, students are chosen based on their willingness to answer questions, participate and try their best. Pictured above (L-R) are this week's fifth grader winners Austin Salmon, Sonny Bolton, and Lexie Adams creating their crowns after their names were drawn as King or Queen.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 arrested in McCracken Co. after search of home, meth lab found
- Crash on Old US 45, Lebanon Church Rd. sends 2 to the hospital
- Lane restriction at US 45/US 62 intersection in Paducah starting June 19
- Rain contributed to crash that sent Mayfield teen to hospital
- KYTC: Citizens provide input on improving KY 1286, KY 998