Graves High students earn career preparation certificates in child care | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Graves County High School Child Development Services I students recently completed training for Orientation to Early Care and Education, a nationally-recognized industry certification.
Some 28 students each completed six hours of training and can use the certification to seek employment in public and private child care centers. Their teacher is Cyndee Carman.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whitehaven Welcome Center gets state award
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge