Couponing queen to attend Graves County High School Fall Festival | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) -Come learn the basics of couponing from the Queen of Couponing herself, Jennifer Smith.
Smith is known not only for her savings, but also because she donates 95 percent of everything she gets with her coupons.
Come learn to save money from the best. The class fee is $3 and includes two chances to win a coupon binder containing more than $1,500 worth of coupons. Two 30-minute classes are scheduled: one at 6 p.m. and another at 7 p.m. Extra chances are available at the Fall Festival that night. They cost $1 each or six for $5.
All proceeds benefit the Graves County Eagles boys’ basketball team. It takes place in the GCHS cafeteria Tuesday evening, Nov. 20.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase