Cuba Elementary 6th graders learn dangers of drugs, peer pressure through DARE | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - Cuba Elementary School sixth graders show the certificates they recently earned from completing a 10-week course of Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
DARE has returned to the Graves County Schools after an absence of several years.
John Cavin, the district’s school resource officer, took an extensive training course to be certified as a DARE instructor. He posed with the group after its recent graduation ceremony.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase
- New Date for the Paducah Marine Industry River Cleanup Challenge