Graves High homecoming ceremony still on between basketball games Friday | Schools
GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - The Graves County High School homecoming ceremony scheduled for this Friday evening, January 25, between the boys’ and girls’ basketball games still is scheduled to take place, as long as the game is still scheduled.
However, the Graves High homecoming dance, following the basketball games, has been canceled and will be re-scheduled for a later game. Students who want refunds for their tickets may see teacher Jennifer Hunter next week or they can have those tickets credited to the re-scheduled dance.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Graves County Stories
Upcoming Events near Graves County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police: Paducah 12-year-old in hospital after another child punched him in face
- Paducah police to kick off 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Paducah Police Honor Guard presented flag before Sunday's Cardinals game
- Paducah hospital awards local middle schools for winning walking challenge
- Kevil man arrested for stolen boat after police chase